Personal Branding & Visibility Masterclass for Women Business Owners
Central Florida women business owners, join Diane Diaz of The Brand Teacher and Carol Cox of Speaking Your Brand for an in-person masterclass to develop your personal brand story and visibility roadmap.
This hands-on 3-hour workshop will help you show up in the right places with the right message to attract your ideal clients.
Learn How to Attract Your Ideal Clients with Your Powerful, Visible Personal Brand and Speaking Strategy
- Do people understand what you do, who you do it for, and how you help them?
- Are you showing up in the right places with the right message to attract your ideal clients?
- Do you feel like the message you’re sharing is not clear or connected?
In this interactive, hands-on workshop, you’ll:
- Write your personal mission statement / elevator pitch
- Determine specific areas you can work on immediately to build greater consistency and visibility for your brand across platforms and in person
- Create your own visibility roadmap so you can achieve your business and speaking goals
- Discover your unique speaking topic and the best groups, conferences, and podcasts to speak at
- Develop your pitch for speaking engagements and podcast interviews
This workshop is for women business owners who:
- have been in business for at least 2 years
- are having a hard time telling your story across platforms
- recognize the value of being more visible, both online and offline
- feel there’s a disconnection between how people see you and how you want to be seen/what you want to be known for
- want to hone your skills to make talking about what you do and who you do it for easier
- are interested in becoming a better speaker and interview guest?
Register today to reserve your seat:
Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019, 9 am - 12 noon
Location: Oviedo studios of Tamara Knight Photography located at 220 Geneva Dr, Oviedo, FL 32765 (a delightful place to hold a workshop: intimate and lots of parking!)
Questions? Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.