THE HOT SEAT
Hear from Central Florida’s top entrepreneurs as they take on the hot seat and tell their story about building a successful business. We’ll provide the lunch, you provide (some of) the questions.
What’s In It For You?
Typically, advice from the leaders of multi-million dollar companies would not come cheap, but now you have the opportunity to glean valuable knowledge and lessons for the price of a sandwich. Featured entrepreneurs will be “grilled” about their story on growing a company, developing their brand and sales, growing a culture, staffing well, money matters and how they adapted along their journey to success.
For more information, contact Megan Almasi at email@example.com.
2018 Series Dates:
- February 28
- May 23
- August 22
- October 24
All programs will be held at the Winter Park Welcome Center from 12:00 – 1:15pm.
Hot Seat Alumni:
- Anna & Nathan Bond, Owners, Rifle Paper Co.
- Jon & Betsy Hughes, Co-Owners, Track Shack
- Gregg Pollack, Founder, Code School, Envy Labs & Starter Studio
- John Rivers, Founder, Owner & Head Chef, 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Ben Hewitt, Co-Founder/CEO, Corkcicle
- Ted Murphy, Founder, CEO & Chairman, IZEA, Inc.
- John Arie, Sr. & John Arie, Jr., Owner & CEO, Fun Spot America Theme Parks