Commercial Real Estate Agent
As a full-service CRE firm, Beyond Commercial provides expertise in investments, sales and leasing of property throughout Central Florida.
Our team of commercial real estate professionals has represented buyers and sellers as well as landlords and tenants alike in asset classes of industrial sales and leasing, retail sales and leasing, office leasing, land sales, and investment sales for all types of commercial industries.
We believe that motivated teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a culture where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and rewarded for excellence.
We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us.
WHY JOIN US:
- Competitive Commission Based Pay
- Performance Bonus Potential
- Collaborative, Purpose Driven Work Environment
- State of the Art Tools - CoStar, LoopNet, Crexi and Total Commercial
- Aggressive Marketing for All Agents
- Administrative Support
- Active in Community Volunteer Programs
- Contemporary Office
- Advanced Technology for Listings and Sales and Marketing
- Pet Friendly Office
YOUR TYPICAL DAY:
- Creatively source new leads
- Swiftly work leads
- Conduct research and analysis
- Develop effective marketing plans with team
- Represent Beyond Commercial in the Community
- Participate in Networking Events
- Valid, current FL Real Estate License or pending FL Real Estate License
- Satisfactory background check
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Able to lift and carry 20 pounds
- Able to sit for prolonged periods of time at a computer
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and SalesForce
- Achievement and Results Orientation
- Attention to Detail
- Client Service and Focus
- Communication -Written, Oral, Public Speaking and Presenting
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Teamwork, Cooperation and Working with Others
No prior residential or commercial real estate experience is required, you will receive on the job training by our team of real estate professionals.
Apply Today- https://beyondcommercial.com/careers
Beyond Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Beyond Commerical is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Beyond Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.