Insurance AR Rep
Our Client is a leader in gastrointestinal disorders. Their physicians teach other physicians through Academic Affiliations with University of Florida and Florida State University and Orlando Regional Medical Center. They diagnose and treat a broad range of gastrointestinal disorders offering patients the latest technology and the warmth and assurance of a professional, caring staff.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for working assigned work queues by insurance and/or patient
- Follow-up with insurance companies for status on claims
- Contact patients for payments or other billing information if the payer shows other insurance as primary.
- Work with other departments as necessary to resolve issues on accounts
- Correct and/or appeal denied or rejected claims in EMR System
- Resolve incorrectly paid claims
- Answers Que Calls
- Request patient refunds and transfer
- Transmit all appropriate electronic and paper claims, correct any errors on claims and re-transmit, file secondary claims as necessary.
- Discuss outstanding payment amounts with patients regarding balance owed by the insurance company and the patient.
- Verify all demographic, insurance information in patient registration of the EMR software system at the time of charge entry to ensure accuracy, provide feedback to supervisor to ensure timely reimbursement.
- Must have experience in this field.
- No Job Hopping!