Case Manager - Family Stabilization Program (FSP)
AGENCY: Founded in 1978, JFS Orlando is a multi-service nonprofit organization with the mission to provide services to stabilize individuals and families in crisis and enhance the quality of life across generations to all members of the Central Florida community. Annually, JFS Orlando serves more than 10,000 people regardless of religion, race/ethnicity, gender, age, disability, or any other factor.
PROGRAM: The Family Stabilization Program (FSP) is a six-month intensive case management program that provides a holistic array of services to help low-income individuals and families overcome barriers and achieve long-term stability and self-sufficiency.
POSITION: JFS Orlando is looking for an experienced FSP Case Manager to provide case management services for Orange County clients. Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills are a necessity for this position. This is a non-exempt, full-time position totaling 34 hours per week, with benefits.
SCHEDULE: The schedule for this position will be from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, with a 30-minute (unpaid) lunch break each day.
- Recruit and screen potential clients for the Family Stabilization Program.
- Provide intensive case management services to program participants.
- Collect, record, and maintain program documentation, such as completing case notes and service plans, entering data into client databases, maintaining client files, etc.
- Monitor clients’ participation in program activities and progress toward accomplishing goals.
- Complete client assessments to evaluate progress.
- Conduct community outreach and network with other community organizations to promote the program and obtain referrals for FSP.
- Work closely in collaboration with other key program staff and program partners.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in the field of social work or other related field of study required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience working with low-income, at-risk populations. Long-term case management experience preferred.
- Due to the nature of our business, vaccination is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as collaboratively with a team.
- Knowledgeable of community resources in Central Florida.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) a plus.
For consideration, send a cover letter and resume outlining skills and experience in Word or PDF format to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
JFS Orlando is an equal opportunity employer.