Hear from Central Florida’s top entrepreneurs as they take on the hot seat and tell their story about building a successful business. We’ll provide the lunch, you provide (some of) the questions.
What’s In It For You?
Typically, advice from the leaders of multi-million dollar companies would not come cheap, but now you have the opportunity to glean valuable knowledge and lessons for the price of a sandwich. Featured entrepreneurs will be “grilled” about their story on growing a company, developing their brand and sales, growing a culture, staffing well, money matters and how they adapted along their journey to success.
For more information, contact Amie Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Series Dates
All programs will be held at the Winter Park Welcome Center from 11:30 am-1:00 pm.
Hot Seat Alumni:
- Anna & Nathan Bond, Owners, Rifle Paper Co.
- Jon & Betsy Hughes, Co-Owners, Track Shack
- Gregg Pollack, Founder, Code School, Envy Labs & Starter Studio
- John Rivers, Founder, Owner & Head Chef, 4 Rivers Smokehouse
- Ben Hewitt, Co-Founder/CEO, Corkcicle
- Ted Murphy, Founder, CEO & Chairman, IZEA, Inc.
- John Arie, Sr. & John Arie, Jr., Owner & CEO, Fun Spot America Theme Parks
- Paul Twyford, Co-Founder, Winter Park Distilling Company
- Eddie Trujillo, VP of Opperation, uBreakiFix
- Malia Dreyer, CEO, Lettermade
- Clyde Moore, Social Media Influencer/Creator, I LUV Winter Park
- Ansley Schrimsher, Founder & Owner, Dora Mae Jewelry
Testimonials From Hot Seat Academy
"It was great to meet other members and ambassadors, and I left feeling excited about being a part of the chamber!"
"The Speed Networking was a great chance to connect with lots of people in a short period of time. I've already heard from two people I met in my two minute convos to get together, so I'd say it was very personally rewarding."