JA Inspire Virtual offers students the opportunity to learn about Central Florida’s high-wage, high-demand
jobs, careers opportunities and the education pathways BEFORE planning their high school course work.
For Businesses, this is a chance to BUILD YOUR FUTURE WORKFORCE.
• Over 13,000 8th grade students from Orange and Osceola School Districts
• Integrated into school curriculum
• Interactive showcase of over 70 careers from across our region
• Customizable exhibitor booths will allow sponsors to feature downloadable career
information, photos and on-the-job videos
• Industry representatives from the following areas and more!
How You Can Participate
Junior Achievement of Central Florida (JACF) seeks sponsorship support to provide the JA Inspire Virtual
classroom curriculum and culminating event for our 13,000+ Central Florida Students. Sponsors will fund
student participation, as well as provide videos, photos and career information to highlight your company.
After the initial event, students will be able to access JA Inspire Virtual 24/7 for a 3-month period as they
continue their career planning.