Interested in applying for a spot in the Parade? Click "Register Now" to apply. See important dates below:
- August 9 - Applications open to Chamber members
- August 23 - Applications open to the general public
- September 27 - Applications close
- October 25 - Accepted applicants notified
- November 8 - All entry payments due
The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce is proud to host the 67th annual Winter Park “Ye Olde Hometown” Christmas Parade. The event has been held each December for more than 60 years, making it the oldest continuous holiday parade in Central Florida.
Each year the parade travels down Park Avenue, starting at Cole Avenue and proceeding south, ending at Lyman Avenue. More than 80 organizations participate including marching bands, local police and fire departments, scouting groups, local dignitaries and, of course, Santa Claus.