Calling All Artists!
Interested in winning free booth space at the 44th Annual Winter Park Autumn Art Festival?
Submit your original Winter Park or autumn-inspired artwork* for consideration to be the offcial poster for the festival to be held in Central Park on October 14 & 15, 2017
Poster Artist Recognition:
- Artwork featured on event posters, t-shirts, note cards and other merchandise
- Automatic acceptance and free booth to exhibit at the 44th Annual Autumn Art Festival (200,000+ attendance)
- Artwork and bio displayed in local publications, event related marketing and social media
- Artwork must be 12”x16” or 18”x24”, or easily converted to this size.
- Artwork may be submitted by picture, slide, digital copy or original.
- Deadline to submit artwork is Friday, May 12, 2017. The Committee will make a final decision by May 31, 2017.
- Artist must be a Florida resident.
*A Winter Park or autumn-inspired theme is encouraged but not required.
For information about exhibiting at the 44th Annual Winter Park Autumn Art Festival, visit zapplication.org. Deadline to enter is Friday, June 16, 2017.
Please fill out and return the form below to be considered:Winter Park Autumn Art Festival Post Artist Submission Form