9 LWP Grads Named “Most Influential”
Winter Park Magazine’s most recent issue features the second annual list of the “Most Influential” people in our community. The Winter Park Chamber of Commerce is thrilled that once again, many of the featured movers and shakers in our community are graduates of Leadership Winter Park.
The list includes a diverse group of people, ranging from business executives, educators and volunteers. This year, nine graduates of the program are featured in the article, including:
- Jill Hamilton Buss, Executive Director, Healthy Central Florida – Class XXIII
- Debra Hendrickson, Vice President, Winter Park Chamber of Commerce – Class XV
- Cindy Bowman LaFronz, Director, Community Relations, Rollins College – Class XXV
- Sarah Grafton, Assistant Vice President, Senior Financial Advisor, Grafton Wealth Management at Merrill Lynch Bank of America – Class XIX
- Catherine Hinman, Director of Public Affairs and Publications, The Morse Museum of American Art – Class XI
- Ronnie Moore, Assistant Director, City of Winter Park Parks and Recreation Department – Class III
- Shawn Shaffer, Executive Director, Winter Park Public Library – Class XXIV
- Sam Stark, President and CEO, Moxe – Class XIV
- Randy Knight, City Manager, City of Winter Park – Class VI
This list of people is a testament to the success of the Leadership Winter Park Program. On behalf of the Leadership Winter Park Alumni Council and the Winter Park Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors, we would like to extend a huge congratulations to those recognized as the Most Influential in Winter Park. They truly are the ones who make a difference in our community (along with many others, of course).
View the full article here: The Influentials